- Part Number: IC1076V0WH
- Category: Connectors
- Manufacturer: ICC
- Quantity: 9
The EZ® voice modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jacks 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C), is designed for voice applications. The modular jacks utilizes IDC termination, accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire. Termination can be done using 110 punch down tool, or by using the JackEasy termination tool for fast and easy termination. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 keystone jacks and plugs.
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00 or Jackeasy tool ICACSPDTEH
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, Decorex inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with ICC telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
1. RJ-11 Voice Module:
Current rating: 1.5 amps max.
Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts rms, 60Hz
Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
Mated force: 5 lbs max.
Unmated force: 5 lbs max.
Plug retention force: 20 lbs min.
Durability: 750 cycles
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire
XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
2. Termination cap:
A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0
B. Color: Light gray
Technical InformationConnector Details: RJ-11 Female Phone
Physical CharacteristicsColor: White
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS