- Part Number: SS4
- Category: System Selectors
- Manufacturer: Vanco International, Inc
- Quantity: 1
- Low profile speaker selector unit that allows for distribution of high level (amplified) stereo signals into four zones.
- Features a manually activated impedance protection circuit that can be activated to prevent the impedance to a receiver, this protection keeps the receiver from dropping below 5 Ohms, regardless of the impedance rating of the speakers utilized
- Impedance protection can also be de-activated, allowing for part of a planned system of impedance with matching volume controls, resulting in great sound quality in every zone.
- Two Sets of Electrical Safety Devices for Safeguarding the Stereo Amplifier have been Installed to Protect the Stereo Amplifier Against Shorting of Lines and/or Open Speaker Connectors
- Rated 70 Watts Continuous per Channel
- 10 Ohm Impedance
- Accepts 14 to 18 AWG Speaker Wire
- Push-pin Terminal Connections
- Dimensions: 8.5" W x 1.8" H x 4.5" D
Product InformationCompatible Devices: A/V Receiver
Compatible Devices: Speaker
Physical CharacteristicsHeight: 1.8"